We appreciate our customers and try to offer them the best tools for establishing joint dialogue. One of such means is a popular system of project management Redmine.
Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using the Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
Redmine is open source and released under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2 (GPL).
This product provides the following features:
- Multiple projects support;
- Flexible role based access control;
- Flexible issue tracking system;
- Gantt chart and calendar;
- News, documents & files management;
- Feeds & email notifications;
- Per project wiki;
- Per project forums;
- Time tracking;
- Custom fields for issues, time-entries, projects and users;
- SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar and Darcs);
- Issue creation via email;
- Multiple LDAP authentication support;
- User self-registration support;
- Multilanguage support;
- Multiple databases support.